I used to have a crazy memory too. I can still call the roll from my kindergarten class. I could look at a sheet of vocabulary words and memorize what the sheet looked like in order to recall the words for a spelling or other such test. I only had to see a movie, tv show or commercial one time to have it memorized. Many things have contributed to the loss of my memory over the years... not the least of which was carrying and delivering this little bundle of joy... who just the other day recalled when I got a speeding ticket almost A YEAR AND A HALF AGO and decided to bring it up out of the blue. Suddeny it was Leah's speeding ticket and she put herself in jail because she didn't have the money to pay it... and I caught a little on video...
Oh be careful what you say, little mouth... Leah is aaaalways listening. It may not always seem like it, but you can be certain she is locking it away for use at a later time.
1 comment:
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!
Post a Comment