"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, November 25, 2011

A little holiday job

Leah was offered her first job! At the Container Store! This is my favorite store. Though I am not the most organized person in the world... I have high aspirations! And CS helps me be all I can be.

Leah loves to re-arrange, organize and clean up. She always has. When the staff at the store saw her in action they offered her a job. :)












So while Leah was working, I sat and watched her from this chair made if bungee cords! Remarkably, it was one of the most comfortable chairs I have ever sat in. If I had a place for it in my house I would ask Santa for one.


- Posted from my iPhone

No comments: