"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, May 20, 2010

still life

Finally got a new camera for my birthday! Which was a couple of weeks ago, but I'm out of the groove after being without a camera for so long... I forget I have it so I forget to take it with me, or forget to use it, and then forget to upload the pics! Anyway, I just had to post a quick pic of the girls! Leah is 15 months old!!! And Beans is never far away, as there are always crumbs to be cleaned up, under the high chair, in the kitchen, or on the baby. Looks like she's just finishing something savory!

I can't tell you how unusual a picture like this is lately. All I seem to get these days is the back of her head. She is not at all interested in standing still for ANYTHING or in smiling for the camera. But I did get a sweet, still face for 0.25 seconds so I thought I'd share.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love this picture! :) Miss you!

Giggle said...

That is the sweetest little face EVER!

The New Family said...

Abby-can she get any cuter?? She is a doll!!!

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Wow! That is SERIOUSLY a cute picture! What a pretty little girl...her hair is to die for!

Brandie said...

this is a really cute picture!