"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, May 27, 2010

animal farm

This video is so you can see what I mean when I say its hard to get a still shot of this girl. I also wanted to showcase a couple of her best animal sounds. She's not very good at showing off. But once in a while she'll perform her tricks upon request. You have to listen closely or you miss them. Kevin's favorite sound she makes is the snake, but I haven't captured that one yet... The rooster is my favorite and very authentic sounding, don't you think? ;)

I forgot to tell you to take some Dramamine before you watch. Sorry about that.... and the abrupt ending. I use alot of battery life on this girl. My camera just stops and says "battery pack exhausted." I know how you feel, battery pack.

2 comments:

Lori said...

The rooster is my favorite too! Ask Carter & Olivia to make a snake sound for you sometime. It comes complete with a hand gesture.

Brandie said...

very cute!!