- It's how Cindy Brady says Tuesday.
- It's how I say Tuesday when I have my bite splint in at night... it relaxes my jaw... and its very attractive.
- It's what Monday was at the Curley house!
Leah got her first tooth! Well... so she has a tiny little razor blade sticking out of her bottom gums. You can barely see it, but you can sure FEEL it! How long will it take to pop all the way out and look like a tooth? Anyone?
Then she started crawling... finally! Tuesday night while I was out to dinner with a friend, Kevin caught in on video! She can already pull herself to her feet and she can climb all over anything... so I was sure she had just decided to skip crawling altogether... but she did it! The best part was that Kevin got to see it first since it was just the two of them at home. He's a bit envious that I get to spend so much fun time with her and experience most of her 'firsts' without him... so I think God was just saving this moment for when they were alone together!
Also, Aunt Leslie did another photo shoot for us... in the arboretum pumpkins of course... what better place for our little pumpkin head?
first... a little lunch please...
Thanks!
Now it's pumpkin time!











That last picture was taken after about 2 hours of picnicking, walking around, being put in a thousand different positions on a million different pumpkins and even changing clothes (which is her least favorite thing to do)! She was loving it! Ok, I know YOU are sick of these already... but my sister took about 400 pictures and I loved ALL of them, so just be thankful I didn't post more!
By the way... why did my little girl get to be such a big girl??
5 comments:
She's the cutest little pumpkin in the patch. and what a good sport she was! I just can't believe how much I love to look at her, and hold her, and kiss her, and make her laugh.
Love all the pictures and can't believe how much she has grown ...
Shannon
Aunt Leslie did a GREAT job!! Of course, she had a cute little punkin-head to work with!!
those are some great pumpkin patch pics! great job Leslie! and she is getting so big, the time has sure flown by.
Oh
goodness! What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment