"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, October 2, 2009

Project Puree - from A to Z

Our newest foods... it just gets more fun I tell ya!

Apples
Acorn squash
Barley
Bananas
Butternut squash
Nectarines
Pears
Prunes
Zucchini

I've been forgetting to take pictures of everything (I'll pretend you did NOT just sigh with relief) so here are just a few!

Bananas - this is my mom's famous recipe
  • 1 ripe banana
  • Mash with fork
  • Serve
"mmm... bananas... gimme!""Hmmm, I think I like it." "Yep, I like it... AND I like holding all my bath toys while I eat it."
Next!
I love the green ones... nice bright colors"No more green ones!!" (She actually LOVEs the zucchini squash and the yellow squash more than anything. She just HATEs everything right at first.) Pears and nectarines. This time I used Bosc Pears... be-u-ti-ful!
That's enough fun for now. Later!

1 comment:

Brandie said...

Baby food is so much fun!! Great job Mommy!!