"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Monday, October 5, 2009

nobody's gonna hold me down, oh no



I've got to keep on mov-in...



She scoots and rolls and lunges and jumps, and when she tries to crawl... she only goes backwards. So when she finally gets frustrated that the object of her desire is just getting further and further away, she barrel rolls over to it instead. Whatever works, right?



Oh, and please do NOT try to hold this girl down, make her lay down or even lean back... we have officially seen our little angel have her first temper fits!



Here's a taste of what little-miss-sweet-cheeks did during September.



Most of our pictures look like this these days. She's quite a little lunge-er and grabber. And quick... very very quick! (first I spelled it lunger, but that's what they used to call people with TB)


She's been talkin on the phone...

Playin with a whole mess of toys...



Trying her first raw apples... (with close supervision, nobody panic)

Lovin apples... what determination!


Organizing my makeup bag...


Contemplating mascara or no mascara...



Pulling up and crawling on anything and everything... (except the floor!)

Jamming to dad's ring tones... "The Entertainer" is the favorite...


Modeling the latest hat fashions for fall...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Cute and getting so big .. I miss that little girl

Anonymous said...

Too Cute and getting so Big ... I miss that little girl

Shannon

Brandie said...

Great post!