And you couldn't forget the aftermath of the after-party with Andy the ragdoll cat... but in case you missed it completely you can click here to read about it!
'
Let's begin with how much can change in one year! Last year...
This year! 
This year! Ella was born less than 3 weeks before Leah - So energetic and adorable... and so many teeth!
Ok, now let's back up... Last weekend my Saturday morning started out by getting into last of the deeply frozen venison Kevin killed for me last winter... 
So that I could make a giant burger....
To take to the pumpkin carvin' contest/party/out-of-control-event-where-people-will-now-do-any-shameless-thing-to-win-a-prize!
Our entry this year... The Curley Combo...


Although I felt the large scale of our burger was impressive, we were "out whataburger-ed" by the TWO burgers on their very own grill!
Some other entries...


This one was so cute.... but, of course became somewhat "pornographied" by the end of the night. (That version will not be pictured on this blog... )
Super Cute!
Brandon still working hard on the Jones family entry...
Michael Jackson...

The food, entertainment and prizes never disappoint!
The food, entertainment and prizes never disappoint!
Should have brought some mittens, but socks that look like shoes will do.


Remember how I mentioned "people will do any shameless thing"... well this was the grand prize winner! And I applaud him. It was cold! And he GOT IN A PUMPKIN... naked! Kevin, of course, didn't think this entry was grand prize worthy because "all he did was get in a pumpkin!" And to that I say "All you did last year was put some candy that looked like poop underneath a pumpkin and you won!" So let the naked pumpkin pants man have his glory too!
That's funny stuff. I love that he's wearing shoes and a hat!
2 comments:
I thought your Curley Combo was a fantastic idea! Who would have thought someone was going to make two and turn the pumpkin into a grill.
Love the pumpkins & your sock-mittens made me laugh out loud!
Post a Comment