"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Saturday, October 31, 2009

Another Autumn Arboretum Auting

Ready for another day at the arboretum!
Twice in one week is a lot, but this girl LOVES it!
It was coooooold!
We went with some friends so they could get pumpkin pics too... and so we could get MORE MORE MORE pumpkin pics! And although I don't have the mad skills my sister has (or the fancy camera) we got a few (hundred) more good photos. (FYI - Mama Jen and Wyatt - 8 weeks; Mama Lisa and Blakely - 2 weeks; Mama Sheaffer and Carter - 13 months; Me and Leah - 8.5 months)

No... no fancy camera tricks here. This is my dear friend Lisa and baby Blakely a mere TWO WEEKs after Blakely's birth. If I remember correctly, I hadn't even come out of my BEDROOM when Leah was 2 weeks old! And when I did... it wasn't pretty. But these girls sure are!


It was the Carter and Leah show, mostly...
Because Blakely and Wyatt are too little to play on the pumpkins with Leah and Carter.

Once again, Leah was happily smiling for the camera during hundreds of pictures all morning long!




Except for this one moment.
"Hands off the shoes buddy!"


No hard feelings!
Good times!

2 comments:

Brandie said...

Cute! Grat blog =) (as always!)

Giggle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.