"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You probably aren't suprised...

...that I haven't updated lately, but apparently this little girl is!
She's super surprised because I've taken 79049872346 pictures of her, so why haven't I posted even a few of the things she's been doing?
.
SHOCKED!
.
DISMAYED!
.
FLABBERGASTED!
(Or just freaked out by the giant hat... thanks for the hat miss loree!)

.
Well... the first week in May our little Curley Q slept in her room for the first time! She was almost 3 months old and it was NOW or NEVER. She wasn't sure what was going on at first... I watched her on the monitor for 23 minutes while she laid there motionless... with her eyes wide open... in the dark... and then they slammed shut... hilarious)
.
Later that week was my birthday, the 3 month anniversary of LC's birth and Mother's Day all in one weekend!!
Here we are at the Dancing Marlin on my birthday. We met daddy downtown for lunch.
.
LC visited Daddy's office for the first time!
.
And had yummy burgers for b-day dinner... where Leah was called "HE" for the very first time (and second, third, fourth and fifth times) by our waitress.
.
Daddy was not happy about this. Seriously. He gets mad if you call Beans a "he" and she's a brown dog named BEANS...
.
Then the Mother's Day luncheon on Saturday with two grandmothers and a great-grand one too! So happy to have so many good, great and grand mothers!!
.
Then we celebrated my b-day AGAIN (I like to party) at our favorite rib joint with family. LC's first time to smell prime rib.
.
Later... Thinking about prime rib.....
.
Fisherman Curley on Mother's Day.
We went to church with our moms.
(It wasn't sunny, it wasn't rainy and she wasn't fishing, so I took the hat off)
.
My first Mother's Day!!!!!


"MOM STOP taking so many pictures of me!!!!!!!!"
It was mid May when I went an entire day of LC's life without taking her picture. Am I crazy for finally stopping my daily paparazzo habit? Or am I crazy for having taken zillions of pictures EVERY day for 3 months?

5 comments:

Brandie said...

I cant believe you went an entire day without taking pics! I rarely do this myself =) She is still adorable.

babyglory said...

she is so beautiful abby. whatever happened to our play date at Loree's?

Shannon said...

You take as many pictures as you want! It's amazing how fast they grow and change-you'll want to look back at all these fun times. (My child is 7 months old and I'm already sentimental!) She is beautiful and I love seeing all the pictures-keep it up!

Mix and Match Mama said...

You need to blog more often because she is PRECIOUS!!!

betty cooper said...

If you could only capture EVERY expression then I'd be happy. I hate to think I've missed one. Even though she looks a lot like Kevin, her very expressive face reminds me of YOU!!! love her to pieces!!!!!!!!!!! and you too of course. Grand Bitty