Just putting a few more photos out there of the little Curley-Q.
First Vaccine....

Which led immediately to first pacifier (aka "the stopper")
Girls hunt too!! 
Granny Leah in her cap... 
Watching a little Fox News...
Outraged at what she hears about the excessive spending in Washington!
We tried our sling that Aunt Leslie gave us.... we think we're doing it wrong...
Momma's first glass of wine in over 9 months!! YUM!! (I only got about 2 sips though... a mother's work is never done...)
The bonnet Miss Terri smocked for her.... a little big still.... 
These last two pics are from when she was less than 3 weeks old.... I put her down for a nap like this and went to take a shower... cute!!

And when I got out of the shower a few minutes later, this is what I found...

2 comments:
So glad Leah is outraged about the excessive spending in Washington... she is a girl after my own heart!
I can't believe how beautiful she is!!! I just love her sooooo much!
Looking forward to our lunch today!
Love you all!
LC
Still adorable....
Post a Comment