"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Saturday, November 15, 2014

A little bob...

I forgot to post about this hilarious story. When the summer began Leah told me she "NEVER EVER" wanted to cut her hair again and she wanted to grow it out like repunzal.... Fine with me. Sometime after school started, things changed. She has always admired my moms haircut, commenting that she loves the way Bibby's hair "hugs her head." That is an actual quote. Hahaha.

Here's a pic of my mom's lovely head-hugging-hair-do... And my gorgeous sister as well. :) Nice hair, bib!



So Leah came home from school one day and said "I want to get my hair cut like Bibby's." 😌

I was like... "Who has ever wanted to get their haircut like their grandma??"

I guess if you have a cool grandma... So she begged every day for a couple of weeks. We talked about how she wouldn't be able to do a pony tail and how she would have to have her hair brushed and dried with a hair drier or it would look wacked out. She agreed to the terms and so we went to see an old friend for haircuts.



She cut about 8 inches off!!!


Leah was over the moon!!! She would barely move her head all night. She kept asking, "does it still look like Bibby's?"



The next morning I had to round brush it with a hair dryer to style it smooth again... She didn't complain one bit, she just kept checking to see if it was still looking like Bibby's.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Bibby said...

I think this is the best flattery an old grandmother could receive, unless it means I don't have an age appropriate haircut!

Lainey-Paney said...

This is the sweetest!
"Who wants to get their haircut like their grandma?" So funny!

What a precious story.

Bibby---your hair looks great. Not age-inappropriate at all.
:)