"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Monday, August 18, 2014

A little warrior

It happened! My teeny tiny baby girl grew up and started kindergarten... She's an LCA warrior!














She is now a school kid... With homework! And not just any homework.... school work at home aka homeschool aka Leah's-not-the-only-one-who-started-kindergarten! This week I make my debut as a kindergarten teacher! Yes... two of Leah's school days will be "satellite days" at home where I will be her teacher. What!?!?!? I signed up for this... I remember doing it... With a smile on my face... But am I really doing this???

So after two full days of kindergarten at a big kid school, the most important thing on Leah's mind was "Why are uniforms so hot? All I do is sweat!" :-)






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Giggle said...

Big Kid!! So proud of her....and Mommy too !