"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, November 22, 2013

So I know what we did last summer - Princess dance camp

Some of our baby boot camp/playgroup girlfriends invited Leah to do princess dance camp this summer. Would this interest my girl you think? Um... Dancing in a princess dress of her choice on recital day... Enough said.

Princess dance camp was the first time I have ever dropped this child off for a program of any kind... and left the building... yes, she's a bit sheltered... But neither one of us shed a tear! :-) And yes, I prayed a lot as I was away from her... So.... Here we go! She's growing up faster than I can believe.





Day 2... They had free-style dancing, learning routines, crafts, princess movie time and lunch time each day.


Friends...

Silly friends...

Recital day! Leah had the biggest entourage of all... it was a little embarrassing in the tiny room! :)
 



Daddy was standing by the music and was asked to start each number. The girls would yell "Hit it Mr. Kevin!" And he would start the music.... with his fairy princess wand???


Sissy... (that comment is for the picture below... not the one above...  hahahahaha!)


Cinderella and Princess Aurora...


Aunt Les...



Daddy...


Pops...


Gig...
 


Bib...


And I was there too! Taking pictures. :)

They learned 3 routines... This was by far my favorite. Not the best one, just my favorite because of Leah's moves as she gets in to it. They did jazz, tap and ballet routines in 3 days!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: