But as of Wednesday July 31, she has a new favorite activity... Rolling over! She has been working on it a couple of weeks but couldn't get over that lump of bones that was always right at her side every time she wanted to flip.
I had a feeling it would be that day. Every time I looked away she had made it just a little further and she was getting more and more fired up. I spent a lot of time staring at her and taking video and saying "Watch, Leah! Watch Kevin! She's about to do it!"
And we watched... And we watched......... And we watched some more............... And then... We turned our heads... And look what happened when we did:




That was the aftermath of the first roll. She desperately wanted to go back... But she also kept grinning like she was so pleased with herself!
She did it one time that evening, one time the next day, and by Friday she was flipping all around like a fish out of water.
We are so proud of our little turnover.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment