I think that "her mother" is the answer to both questions.
I was born bald and stayed that way a long time, but then became a blonde. A few years later... turned brunette. Ava and Leah both started out with lots of dark hair... Leah's mostly fell out and came back blonde... We will have to see about little sister.
There are many other attributes little Abby and little Leah share. My family can tell you more about that. :)
Little Abby...

Leah...



Little Abby... (obvious)

Leah...


Little Abby...

Leah...

Her chin and her tiny hiney don't come from me... But I think a few things do...
Thanks to my sister for the old photos.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
I could write a book on the similarities. Let's begin with sweet, caring, loving, and move right along to bossy (I mean, exhibits leadership qualities), a little over-dramatic and a wee bit stubborn! In other words, practically perfect in every way . . . Love you both soooo much.
that's good stuff sista! i especially like the last comparison... I didn't catch that one! it's like Pete and Repeat! what better repeat could we ask for?
love you all. i had so much fun looking for those old photographs. i hope to find many more delightful reminders in the near future.
<3
Aunt Les
Post a Comment