"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Monday, January 21, 2013

So that I know what we did last summer - Swimming

Summer of 2012 seems like a long time ago now... but I can't have my lazy, pregnant-ness get the best of my blog.  So I will try and just do a little catch up as quick as I can... I don't want to forget these things, and since Leah's baby book is still in pieces in a scrapping box 4 years later, I can't trust myself to capture our memories any other way. 

Our second round of swimming lessons with Ms Ann. It was EXTREMELY successful and she loved it!  (Despite the look on her face in this photo on the way to lessons.)

 








Swam with our friend Chloe, who we met at city swimming lessons earlier in the summer. 








Miss Ann had a terrible fire in her backyard before the session ended, so we had to miss a few days, but Leah still talks about it.  She can't wait for it to "get to be swimming time again!"


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: