"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
LC quote of the day
While making up silly songs and teaching them to her "friends" in her bedroom:
"If you want to make up your own silly, funny song, just go to PBS kids dot org and click on the green button... See ya there!"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Bibby
said...
May I remind you that you used to repeat commercials and sing their jingles all the time?!? I see a pattern here -- which is a good thing! You turned out to be a pretty fine grown up.
1 comment:
May I remind you that you used to repeat commercials and sing their jingles all the time?!? I see a pattern here -- which is a good thing! You turned out to be a pretty fine grown up.
Post a Comment