
And now she never takes it off. (Unless it is to put on another of the crowns from her collection... One day she said to me "Look at my crowns. I will put all of them right here on my dresser and I will call it 'My Crown Collection' ok?")

Wearing my shades to complete the look.

Alright, we have sat in the car far too long... Time to get our groceries.

This was Leah's first time to get her own cart... And her first time to shop while wearing a crown. So I thought it was photo worthy. (I don't know what's up with her foot here.)

And as always we stop by the lobsters for a look-see.

If there is a day that you feel like you might want to stop and talk with every single stranger in the grocery store, then let your "loquacious" three year old wear a super sparkly crown and push her own stroller.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
3 comments:
I remember hearing about another 'loquacious" little girl!
LOVE it!!! She is so cute!
You are so right, Leah's grandmother (that's what she informed me this week that you are "really. and you too, Bibby."
Loquacious, precocious, I wonder how many other -cious words we can use to describe these two precious girls. There's another one.
Post a Comment