"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Sunday, April 15, 2012

Look at her grow... 3 year old check up

On our way for a big 3 year old check up... Back in February

The best part of going to to see our doctor...


Giant building blocks in the waiting room...

Fast as fast can be!

"Look at me! I'm THREE!"

She's sweet... and petite!
10th %ile on the Height and Weight charts
10 I said!!! Not 100th percentile like her daddy and I always were growing up. 10th!!!!
27 lbs and 35 inches

Vision is great! She was happy to put a spoon on her eye and read the eye chart full of umbrellas, apples and houses. 20/40 vision is apparently normal at her age? Who knew? Her hearing checked out well too... though a bit selective. :)

She brought her stethoscope to the appointment to show everyone that she can take blood pressure too!

Dr. D said... She feels healthy...
She sounds healthy...
And she has GREAT balance!
She is 3 going on 30. I don't know what to do with her these days! But I am thinking that whatever went around certainly is coming back around... So my mother likes to remind me anyway. ;-)

1 comment:

Bibby (mom) said...

AMEN!!