"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Thursday, March 15, 2012

A little hoarder

Let's see what's behind closet door #1...




It's a little hoarder!! Reading about the Brother Bear's and Sister Bear's very messy room.




She has always done this... Do all kids?? She wants to put all the things she likes or might need in one pile and then sit and play surrounded by her treasures. Like the people on the tv shows!

The redeeming part of this is that her closet doesn't ever stay messy... she enjoys cleaning up too... If she is good and ready.




After I took this picture she actually said "Now would you please go away and shut the door of my hotel. That way I can finish my reading for my vacation."

This was when I opened the door 10 minutes later...




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: