"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A little wheeze

This video was a hidden camera operation. I was reading in the living room one night and Kevin decided to watch some of the "hunting videos" he and a friend had made while at the deer lease one weekend. He put on his headphones and hit play. He had no idea that once all the wheezing and hysteria began, I hit record on my phone's video camera. :) There was a point where the dusky, purple-ish color of his face actually had me worried, but I know CPR, so I kept rolling.


They say its a sign of good character if you can laugh at yourself. I'm not sure if this is what they mean...

3 comments:

Brandie said...

I laughed too :) Even Beans had to go check on him!

Erika Slaughter said...

Abby...that was too funny!! Did you ever tell him he was being recorded??

abby said...

He knew once I sent him a link to his video. :)