"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Friday, September 30, 2011

Labor Day Love

I try not to post alot of pictures of other people... I figure people don't care THAT much about whats going on with ME in the first place... and they probably care even less about whats going on with people I happen to know. I also don't like posting pictures of people without their permission. But deep down its probably more because I don't like people posting pictures of me in other places. Especially facebook... since I am a hater.

Don't ask me why... but occasionally I break my own rules. Today is one of those days. :)

Labor day weekend we headed down to Austin for my cousin Jeri's backyard wedding. It was a girls trip... and Leah loved saying "No boys on this bacation... just gols." My sister and I, along with my mom and her sister Dianna, and little Leah drove to Austin for the festivities. My cousins: Jeri and her daughter Natalie. Its been said I look more like these two than like my own mom and sister. Uncle Winston and his baby girl... My mom with her niece and her 2 sisters. The BOB and the NOB (brother of the bride, Jeff, and nephew of the bride, Jaxon) Look at that face! (I'm referring to Jaxon of course...) Precious!

My cousins Clay and Virginia and little Logan...
Leah enjoyed herself. She ate fajitas and wedding cake, she danced like no one was watching and she ran around the backyard like a maniac. All in all, a good bacation. ;)

1 comment:

Bibby said...

Such a fun time with the girls! I'm pretty sure Leah was dancing with her Bibby in that last one. She is my sweetheart ladybug!