Wearing accessories, especially hats...
hats and boots...
sunglasses...
and jewelry... wearing all of her Grannie's jewels at once!!
She also loves pretending.... she loves to host tea parties and even Beans gets to eat some cake and have some tea... and she loves to pretend with her baby doll. Baby doll gets 3 meals a day.
She has had so much fun in the water this summer... I have hundreds of pictures of her with the water hose in the backyard, at various splash parks in town and playing outside in the water at her grandparent's houses too. I don't know if you know this secret, but all water parks and splash areas are more fun when you are wearing your regular clothes and don't have a swimsuit on...
Favorite foods of the moment: chocolate ice cream, yogurt covered raisins, waffles (faffels if you ask her), toast (because she likes anything that comes out of the toaster I think...), PB&J sandwiches, PB&Banana sandwiches, grilled cheese sandwiches, pizza and pretty much any snack foods or stuff that is sweet. lovely
Favorite words of the day:
- faffels (waffels)
- tash (trash... she's obsessed with trash right now... she loves it when she finds a random piece of trash that needs throwing away)
- I go (when she is ready to go, you know it... yesterday on our way to her Bibby's house she said "I go I Bibby" over and over for about 5 solid minutes)
- I eat, I up, I down, I daddy, I o-side (I want one of these things)
- No (means NO... unless she is confused and means yes)
- Pees (Please... so sweet, and says it appropriately when she wants something... like stickers from our checker at the grocery store)
- Cheeeese (when you say "can you smile?" or when she wants some cheese)
- Pees (also means actual peas which she enjoys eating, or acorns she finds, or beads that look like peas etc...)
- Que (Thank you.... so I have to drag this one out of her, because she's usually already enthralled with whatever it was that she got with her "please" but its one of my favorites so I added it)

3 comments:
I've heard her say "Bibbeeeee" - so precious! Wonder what "giggle, giggle, giggle" means? And, "boogla boogla boogla"?
Oh I love this! She is precious! ;)
How come you didn't include the naked in Bibby's front yard playing in the water picture?
Post a Comment