"LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress." Isaiah 33:2



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Jimathy Update

So I googled Jimathy, to see if it was really a name. Turns out there are a few European guys that go by Jimathy... So weird, right? More importantly though... I'm switching to Bing. Google wears me out! The VERY FIRST thing that popped up after my google search was the little suggestion box:

"Also try... Jimathy McNoodle"

I'm thinking he must be a character in a book or cartoon or something... So I click on Jimathy McNoodle:

"Sorry, but there are no search results for jimathy mcnoodle. Try a different spelling, or different words that mean the same thing."

Thank you for those suggestions, google. I must admit, the more I say the name, the more it grows on me. So I'm proud to announce that if we ever have a son, he will be called Jimathy McNoodle Curley.

(I am laughing out loud... all by myself... just so you know...)
(If you don't know what any of this is about, you need to read What's Eating You?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing out loud, too - and I'm at work! Keep up the crazy thoughts! I miss you and weirdo sense of humor! :-) Deanna

Carole said...

I'm also laughing at loud...at work:)

Tessa said...

You are so FUNNY!! I love the randomness of it all and that you followed up on it!! We need to get together for lunch soon!!

your favorite oxymoron said...

now if you google "Jimathy name" your blog comes up! maybe it will become the new John, you know "We've got another Jimathy Doe here." that would be funny!

sista

Sheaffer {Pinterest Told Me To} said...

Yeah. It's catchy. You should totally do it.