Beware.... there are LOTS of pictures here.
This is what Leah has been doing since she turned 1 month old...
.
Took a few naps.
.
Got to know Beans a little better.
.
Went to visit Pops and Aunt Les at the office.
.
Got geared up for next hunting season. So what if there's a ruffle on her bum?
.
Travelled all over town with her big sister Beans.
.
.
Celebrated Daddy's birthday!
.
.
Took a few baths.
.
.
.
Celebrated Grannie's (Nanny's?) birthday!
.
Chilled with daddy on the couch.
.
Spent the night at Bitty's and Pops' house while Daddy went out of town for work.

.
Made her debut as a court jester.
.
7 comments:
The look on her face in that last picture is priceless...looks like she is saying "is this really my dad?" :) Love all the pictures!
Keith said he talked to Kevin about dinner tomorrow night...do you know anything about that?
She and Kevin look so much alike in the chillin' picture. You really should work on the drinking too much and candy, those things arent good for her Abby! lol. Great post!!
I have the most precious neice EVER! She looks so happy... I am loving watching her grow! I know it is just gonna get better and better!
Aunt Leslie
A little Leah makes everything WONDERFUL - a precious gift from God! I laughed aloud at the pics - if I keep disrupting the office I may need to leave!
Grannie
(once a grannie - always a grannie)
That's my girl!!
Oh my gosh! Some of the cutest pictures!!! You crack me up girl!
There can never be enough pics. Keep 'em coming!
Post a Comment